
She can sit in a chair ( with Johnny Jump Up's help)

Rachael looking off of her front porch....actually... supervising a recess break.Notice the timer at her feet...10 minutes to go. The closet pic is of Rachael volunteering at the Pregnancy Center. They joke that they like to keep her in the"Blessing" closet...because she organizes things in there.
What do you have to do to get some service

around here? Anna at 7 mos and 2 weeks.


I'm actually O.K. but teething again. Daddy says I'm efficient because I cut 2 teeth at a time each time. I'm working on the top front two now. Anna got her first sippy cup. It is frustrating as she seems to want to chew it up and NOT suck through it. She does not like it and usually tosses it away after a few minutes of gnawing on it.
Anna watching her sisters fly by in a red helicopter. Maybe next year Anna will get to go on some of the rides...mommy too.

No comments:
Post a Comment